Being a busy mom, I so love this quick lasagna recipe. I called it lazy, but it’s really smart!! Made with everything in a traditional lasagna, but all the ingredients are prepared and ready to layer. I use frozen cheese & meat ravioli in place of boiled noodles, meat and cheese filling. Total time saver, and nobody will know the difference!
- garlic salt
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 frozen meat ravioli
- 6oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread 1/4 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. Add 1/3 the frozen ravioli, sauce, and cheese. Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover with a sheet of non-stick sprayed foil then bake for 1 hour. Remove foil then bake for 10 more minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly